DATE OF LAST REVISION: MARCH 31, 2020
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Company receives and stores any information you enter on the Site, through the Platform, or provide to Company in any other way. Upon receiving this information Company becomes the owner of the information and is responsible for storing and processing the data in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996, the US Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documentation Act, and the UK Data Protection Act, where applicable. This includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password as well as other information you directly give us on the Site or Platform. The Site or Platform may also request or you may provide to the Site or Platform information about your health, personal circumstances, language and location preferences. Additional information may be required in order to initiate other transactions or activities on the Site or through the Platform. You may also have the opportunity to provide contact information for other people through the Site. You should obtain the consent of those other people before providing Company with their personal information.
All collected Personal Information is stored in a US-based secure cloud storage service using industry best-practice technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data. Additional best practices such as carefully managed access to root passwords and secure shell (SSH) keys are used to ensure that all appropriate measures are taken to provide data security.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED/INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
Company may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit the Site, including session data, IP address, and Web browser software. Company may also collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited, the frequency of your postings in the Forums, or your progress in any game.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Company may log information using cookies, which are:
- To help the Site recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting the Site.
- To help customize the content, website experience, and advertisements provided to you on the Site.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings.
- To identify the device you are using to access the Site or the Platform.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may contact Company at email@example.com to:
- For a nominal processing fee of $20 USD, receive access to a digital copy of your collected personal information which will be provided to you by email.
- Request a correction be made to any inaccurate elements of your collected personal data.
You can inform us at any time that you no longer allow us to use or disclose your PHI for the reasons shown below, but this will not stop any disclosure that we made based on your prior authorization.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION)
Company uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes: for registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of the Site, the Platform and Company services; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about the Site and the Platform including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; to enable us to publish your reviews, forum posts, and other content to the Site or the Platform; to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products, services, the Site and the Platform; to otherwise customize your experience on the Site and the Platform; to solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and to protect, investigate, and deter against fraud; to enforce our Site Terms; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
In addition, the Company will use the information we collect about you for the purposes set out in the terms and conditions governing any specific application or service provided by the Company, or as may be described within any specific application or service provided by the Company.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company may share your information:
- In a de-identifiable and aggregated manner to review our impact in hopes of making the Company’s Platform and services even more effective to help you with your management of your health.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others; and in connection with our Site Terms and other agreements.
Company will not share your email address with any other users of the Platform nor display it in any public manner, except where you have given Company express permission to do so. We will never share your information for marketing purposes unless you give us express permission.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We take your privacy very seriously and employ administrative, physical and electronic measures to safeguard your information from identity theft and unauthorized access. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Please be aware that we are required as stated in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 to notify you in the event of a breach involving your Personal Health Information and will do so as required by law.
© 2020 Ayogo Health Inc. All Rights Reserved